Friday, June 12, 2009

UPDATES in the life of NayTron...

Wow, seems like I haven't been on here since god knows when!
Anyway, let's get some updates out of the way, shall we?

Got an email to be invited to Italy in the beginning of September and then a week later
I get a call from Wicket of my crew Renegades and he let's me know we're getting invited
to R16 in KOREA! That's going down towards the end of September. It's Training time!

...Also been trying to study again. So busy...

May 30-31st, 2009
Went to Botcon 2009 in Pasadena... First Botcon experience and it was AWESOME!

Bumblebee

Me and Optimus Prime

Ironhide
Ratchet

NayTron, Nicole, and Tyrese just hangin' out at the Hasbro booth

June 1, 2009
Came home with some goodies to add to the collection...

June 6, 2009
Went to BFD at the Shoreline! Super packed!

Taking Back Sunday!

June 8, 2009
After the WWDC Keynote for Apple I decided to sell my iPhone
It's still pending... I have a couple people interested so we'll
find out by tomorrow. Crossing fingers!


That's all for now folks! Have a great weekend cuz I know I will, even though
nothing is fully planned HAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing my sister..

Photobucket